Saturday, May 1, 2010
dah lama pengen buat...
pokat rada susyeh disini..
sekali2 ada impor dr aussie..mahalnya naujubillah...
gapapalah..beli 3 biji...demi seloyang avocado cheese-cake yang nyeeeessss...
Cake base vanilla sponge cake OR biscuit base
A) 400 gr cream cheese cake, 100 gr sugar
B) 150 gr avocado, 2 tbsp lemon juice
C) 2 tbsp gelatine 50 gr water
D) 100 gr yogurt E) 100 wipping cream
Whip topping cream, whipped.
Cake base: Cut the spogge cake fit to your mould size
1) Cream (A) until light. Place (B) in blender and blend until smooth
. Add it nto (A) and mix until well blended
2) Mix (C) and pleace it over double-boiler. Stir until it dissolves. Add it into the cheese mixture from step (1) Mix until well combined.
3. Add (D) and mix until evenly blended.
4. Whip the cream in (E) until soft peaks (do not over-whip the cream as it will separate). Fold the cream into the the mixture from step (3) and mix until well combined.
5. Pour the the cheese filling into the prepared mould over the cake base. Smooth the surface. refrigarate for 4 haous or until set
6. unmould the cake. garnish with cream n diced avocado